• Home
  • 21st September 2021

The Council guidance has not changed over international trips and this looks unlikely to move in time for the ski trip. Having postponed for one year already we have taken the decision to cancel the trip for 2022. With so much uncertainty around travel at this time we felt it prudent to make this decision now rather than run into November, December still wondering if we would be able to travel.


We are disappointed not to be able to offer students the opportunity of an alpine experience this winter but we are in a position to cancel with no financial costs for students. All deposits and interim payments will be returned and we are currently working with the tour company on a date for this.


I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news and I sincerely hope that we will be able to offer a trip in future years.

VISIT US Inverness Royal Academy
Culduthel Road

Tweets by @Inverness_Royal

Inverness Royal Academy Facebook

Back to top