What do we do?
Learning through religious and moral education enables children and young people to:
• learn about and from the beliefs, values, practices and traditions of Christianity and the world religions selected for study, other traditions and viewpoints independent of religious belief
• explore and develop knowledge and understanding of religions, recognising the place of Christianity in the Scottish context
• develop respect for others and an understanding of beliefs and practices which are different from their own
• develop their beliefs, attitudes, values and practices through reflection, discovery and critical evaluation
• make a positive difference to the world by putting their beliefs and values into action