Fairhurst requires the following personnel for their Inverness Office:
Trainee Civil Engineering Technician
Duties will include the following while working within and part of a small design team:
- Preparing structural drawings under the supervision of a Senior Technician/Engineer.
- Carrying out surveys and inspections
- Preparing warrant/SEPA applications
- Minimum 5 Standard Grade at Level 1 or 2 (National 5) Preferred Higher in Maths (Grade C or above)
- Must have good computer skills Strong willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
We offer a variety of employee benefits.
Applications and CVs should be sent, in confidence, to: Fairhurst Etive House, Beechwood Business Park, Inverness, IV2 3BW or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairhurst are an Equal Opportunities Employer www.fairhurst.co.uk
Closing Date for Applications: 7th June 2022