We now use an online booking system to make appointments to see your child’s teachers for Parent’s Evenings.
The booking system is made available two weeks prior to the event, allowing parents ample time to make appointments.
In order to log into the system you will need:
- Your child’s legal forename and surname
- Your child’s date of birth
- Title and surname of the child’s main contact (as recorded on our system)
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
You can log into our online booking system here
- To log in you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be an issue with the email address
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening if you are making appointments one at a time
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names
If you experience any difficulties with the online booking system please contact the main office on 01463 667800 or email@example.com