From the Highland Council
A reminder to all parents of new S1 starting after the summer that they will need to complete a special diet request for their children if they still need amended school meals and they haven’t already submitted a new request. We do not need a new form if the pupil remains in the same ELC, primary or secondary setting and their requirements have not changed.
The link is below or parents can enter the words ‘special diets’ into the search field of the Highland Council website and submit the request online.
VISIT US Inverness Royal Academy
Culduthel Road

Tweets by @Inverness_Royal

Inverness Royal Academy Facebook

Back to top